Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology has established “Higher Education Cell” for the students aspiring to continue their Higher Education in India and In Abroad. The Objective of establishing this Higher Education Cell is to Mentor and Motivate students for their higher studies from the beginning of the First Year itself. The right Path with the right guidance is offered by NCET to students as a value added Course.
The Higher Education Cell Provides Coaching and Guidance for the Following Examinations:
- UPSC- Union Public Service Commission (IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS & IFoS)
- STATE PSC – State Public Service Commission
- CDS- Combined Defence Service
- Paramilitary Forces- CRPF, CAPF, CISF, BSF, ITBP etc.,
- Police- Sub inspector, Forest- Forest Range Officer
- Other Government Uniformed and Non-Uniformed Service Examination
Coaching and guidance is given for Preliminary, Mains and Interview. The Optional Subjects- Sociology & Public Administration is offered and trained for Mains Examination.
The Classes are conducted every day from 4pm- 5.30.pm. Expert coaching is given for Indian Polity, History. Geography, Current Affairs, Internal Security, Sociology and Public Administration
State Public Service Commission:
Karnataka Administrative Service and Other State Public Service Commission- Guidance and Coaching is offered by Higher Education Cell with special Mentoring, Monitoring and disciplines students with Officer level Attitudes. Ethics is given more focus for all aspirants
- To provide student support service in Academic Advising, Government Exams preparation, Career Guidance, Training and Coaching for various Competitive Exam, Mentoring their performance and excellence
- To establish Mentorship program to support students in their academic and personal development associated with their course and career
- To establish and maintain strong connection with alumni and to utilise their network for Mentoring students in Competitive Exams preparation
- To teach Values and Ethics to promote equity and inclusions in aspects of college life in the campus
- To Mentor and Teach the Ethics, Values and Responsibilities of a Civil Servant
- To help aspirants to achieve their UPSC dream and place them at:
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy for Administration (LBSNAA)
- Sardar Vallabhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA)
- Hoping At least 10 IAS/IPS/IFS Officers in our campus for Alumni meet – 2025
- Then after every year increasing the number of candidates from NCET to Civil Services
- The Course and Training is done as a value added without any fee
- This initiative is primarily to support students those who are in Ambition and Dream in their life to pass Civil Services Examination and become an IAS, IPS and IRS officers.
- The Main mission is to support the students those who are specifically in Financial Challenges but with dream and determination to pass the Civil Services Examination.
- Guiding and Training the examination preparation with more focus to Ethics and Values system