At Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology
Placement as an integral part of the education process of a student creating demand, by enhancement of the skills that are niche and critical for the industry to succeed which shall be embedded in the Educational system. NCET ensures “Value creation” of each and every student, who comes out with adequate knowledge, employable and shall be productive from the day one of inception in the company. We target the Technology Driven, Result oriented Companies with solid Financial Efficacy as below ( In pyramid) & help Recruitment Process of the Companies: Each student is potential in one way or other, and NCET believes in flowering of the mind by nurturing the value systems, culture with a great discipline, bringing out the best talent through required trainings on technology, mapping with job requirements of the companies, and equip the students to join the “ Destination Companies” ranges from Mid to Highest Packages!!! The talent is attracted from PAN India and NCET believes in right mix of students, studied in most congenial and competitive environment with a back drop of salubrious Campus Environment. We believe that our students would be “productive” from “day one of inception in the Company” and Deliverables follows.
1) All Major MNC’s, Tier-1 Companies visit Nagarjuna Group of Institutions to hire/recruit the skilled & right talent of UG and PG programs The in-take is more than 90% by MNCs to meet the hiring demands year on year, without compromising on quality
2) Placement record keeps “Nagarjuna” as one of best in Ranking of the Institutions across PAN India. About 100+ companies visiting each year for the past 5 years. About more companies with pay package above 5 Lakh per annum. Multiple instances of conduction of Pool Drives in campus.
3) MOU signed with E-Box, Bizotic, and VMware etc. Multiple scholarship programs in tie up with various corporations. Initiated Finishing School program for skill based training.
4) Pre Employability Skill Test is conducted for pre-final year and final year students, before the start of placements. An “Industry connect meet” organized annually to acknowledge and strengthen ties with industries. Students of 2nd Semester onwards are identified & represent the Institution, as Brand Ambassadors for different Corporates.
5) New Initiatives-2022 A) Introduction of Superset – TNP Suite Automation of Placement Cycle and efficient Management of application to offers Validation of student data & Profiles, Mark sheets, Data with approvals. Connecting the Dots with existing partner companies and new companies which are hiring the students.
6) E-Litmus Scores to standout as unique in the Market, which will be updated in their Linked-in Profiles to join above 8LPA – 20 LPA companies Xplore Platform to learn new technologies and take tests continuously through out the year Trainings (offline/online – Blended models) are operational to impart relevant industry expected trainings on Technology, Php, Coding, Pseudo Coding (Algorithms),Verbal and Aptitude rigorously
7) Test Assessments and Credits for 3rd and 5 th Semesters. Training & Placement /i4 Policy publication and explanation to students to have precise clarity on career guidance with eligibility norms –conducted. Signed up with Infosys Platform - Springboard