A Two Day All India Seminar on Demonetisation and its impact on Industrial and Commercial Activities in association with Institute of Engineers was organized by the Mechanical Engineering Department to give an exposure of demonetisation to the Mechanical Engineering students. The workshop was inaugurated on 04-05-2017 and Dr.N.G.S, Udupa, Vice-Principal has welcomed the gathering and Mr. B.M. Shivashankar, Managing Director, HMT Machine Tools Ltd. highlighted the impact of the Demonetisation on industry. Dr. S.G. Gopala Krishna, Principal, NCET, advised the students to actively involve and gain maximum knowledge by this workshop. Dr. Kapilan N, Head of department, has coordinated this workshop. 80 students of final and pre-final year Mechanical Engineering students were actively participated.
Chief Guest: Mr. B.M. Shivashankar, Managing Director, HMT Machine Tools Ltd. Bengaluru.
Guest of Honour: Dr. N. Chikkanna, Chairman. IEI, KSC
1) Mr. B.M. Shivashankar, Managing Director, HMT Machine Tools Ltd. Bengaluru.
2) Dr. S.G. Gopala Krishna, Principal, NCET, Bengaluru.
3) Dr. N.G.S Udupa, Vice-Principal, NCET, Bengaluru.
4) Mrs. Poornima, Asso. Professor, MBA dept. NCET, Bengaluru.
5) Dr. Kapilan N, Head of department, ME, NCET, Bengaluru.
6) Mr. D. Dhananjaya, Manager, Karnataka Bank, Devenhalli.
7) Ms. Rajeshwari, Asst. Professor, MBA dept. NCET, Bengaluru.
8) Dr. K Kumar, Dean, Civil Engg. Dept. NCET, Bengaluru.