Campus Placement Drive by Microland on 26.4.2017
MICROLAND, is a leading Hybrid IT Infrastructure Service Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Incorporated in 1989 and headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has more than 3,500 professionals across its offices in Europe, Middle East, North America and India.
Position Title: Desktop Engineer (ECE), Software Developers (CSE, ISE)
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Description 1: Client is looking for people with knowledge on Networking.
- Good Communication Skills is must
- Should be open to work in 24*7shifts environments
- With good knowledge on Outlook/lotus note
- Should perform user account creation, deletion, and configuration.
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge needed along with knowledge on the Operating System
- Configuring and Troubleshooting of MS OUTLOOK/lotus note-To solve the technical problems remotely
- Knowledge of Software Installation.
- Troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems.
Job Description 2: For this position we are looking for people with knowledge on Java Portal technology, especially Liferay Portal. If you have knowledge on designing and developing portal applications and are looking for a company that offers growth and learning, then you are the one we were looking for!
- Knowledge on application design and development using Liferay Portal or another Java standard portal such as IBM WebSphere Porta.
- Knowledge of JSR 168/286 portlets
- Liferay portal theme development
- Knowledge of open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts.
- Good Knowledge in Java/J2EE, JSF, Servlets, JSP and JDBC
Pre Requisite: Fresh Graduate passing out in 2017, B. E (CSE/IT/ECE) preferred 60% Through Out. Candidate should have excellent English communication skills.
Key Skills: Good Communication Skills, Go-Getter, Self-Motivator & Good Team player
Compensation: 2,28,000 to 2,56,000 CTC
No. of Vacancy: Average 348 Vacancy
Interview & Selection: 3 stage Process
1. Invite, Review & Shortlist Applications
- Campus Co-Ordinator will Share & Brief the Placement Director the Details of the drive (Company Info, JD, Sal. Details, Interview Process, Candidate Profile, System Requirements & Deployment Details).
- Placement Director understands the details and should place Notice/E-mail/Announce to the Potential candidates about the drive and invite applications.
- Applicant should individually submit the application to the Placement Director.
- Placement Director should review each applicant individually and shortlist the best possible candidate for the interview process.
- Only the shortlisted candidate should be given the access to CAT (Computer Adaptive Test).
- The candidates who scores 50% are above in the assigned test are the shortlisted finalist who are eligible for LOI
2. Interview & Select
- Candidates will take Online test based on Aptitude/General English/Basic topics on C, C++ & Java
- Test results will be shared with Placement Director with in two working days.
- Results need to be announced to the Short listed candidates.
- LOI (Letter of Intent) will be issued to the shortlisted candidates with in five working Days from the online examination day through email.
- Batch Creation: Batches will be created based on the CAT score and their application.
- Client round of interview will be scheduled batch wise at client location starting from May 2017.
- Client at their discretion will conduct the interview and select the candidates.Firmnxt.com will have no say in it.
- Selected candidates will be issued Offer Letter by the respective client. List of selected candidates will be shared with Placement Director by Firmnxt.com.
- Client would inform the candidate of the joining formalities, Documents required and reporting date.
3. Appoint Candidate
- On the Day of joining the candidate has to report on time and bring the required documents for verification.