Dr. K. GOPALAKRISHNAN
Advisor, NCET/Nagarjuna Group of Institutions Project Director,
75 Students’ Satellites Consortium: Mission 2022 Member Secretary, 75 Satellites-Project Management Committee, ISRO-HQ Secretary General, Indian Technology Congress Association Secretary General, University Space Engineering Consortium-India Founder, World CanSat/Rocketry Consortium/Championship and Mentor Students’ Start-up – TSC Technologies P Ltd
NAGARJUNA SATELLITE TO BE LAUNCHED IN AUGUST 2022
R&D Facilities at NCET
NCET is among the Seven University Approved for Research Centres under VTU for PhD/MSc Engg. (By Research). Those who are interested to pursue MSc (Engineering) By Research or PhD in Engineering/Technology/Management/Physics/Chemistry etc can contact the respective Departments directly.
- R&D Cell organizes various Research Activities and Knowledge Conferences.
- Vibrant NCET-KSCST IPR Cell is Assisting Patents Filing by Students and Faculty Members.
- The Institution Innovation Council (IIC) promotes Innovation as a Culture at NCET.
- Each Department has a Research Coordinator.
- High Bandwidth (200mbps) Internet Connectivity & Wi-Fi Facility @ NCET.
- 20% of the Institution’s Budget is allocated towards supporting Research Activities.
- Nagarjuna Satellite Ground Station and SpaceTech Innovation Lab.
- Industry Sponsored Nano Satellite Centre.
- HAM Radio Club.
- Competent Senior Faculty Members act as Research Mentors for Junior Faculty Members.
- Centre for Intelligent Imaging Solutions and Motion Capture.
- Centre for Edufotainment on Wheels.
- Design Studio and Product Development Centre.
- Technology Business Incubation Centre.
- Centre for Innovations, Creativity and IPR.
- Centre for Digital Learning Resources.
- Society for the Promotion of Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship (SPICE Club)