Vision & Mission
- To train the students as professionals in Mechanical Engineering blended with leadership qualities to achieve excellence in the challenging future.
- M1: Maintaining excellence in Mechanical Engineering education through academic professionalism and teaching for the changing needs of the society.
- M2: Establishing Centre for research to promote industrial exposure in the area of Mechanical Engineering.
- M3: Developing communication skill, leadership qualities, team work and skills for continuing education among the students.
- M4: Inculcating ethics, human values for solving societal problems and environmental protection.
- M5: Creating opportunities to the students for experiencing real time problems through project based learning to enhance employability and entrepreneurship.