Vision & Mission
- To transform the students as leaders in Electronics & Communication Engineering to achieve professional excellence in the challenging world.
- M1: To create an environment for the students to have strong academic fundamentals and enable them to be life-long learners.
- M2: To provide modern tools to the students in the field of electronics and communication to meet the real-world challenges.
- M3: To Develop Communication skill, leadership qualities, team work and skills for continuing education among the students.
- M4: To inculcate Ethics, Human values for solving societal problems and environmental protection.
- M5: Validate engineering knowledge through innovative research projects to enhance their employability and entrepreneurship skills.