We live in a world that comprises all sorts of data; everything in this world can be converted into data and used as a tool for advancement and improvement.
One such example of data collection is social media interaction. Here, our day-to-day activities on social media are collected and converted into data. And this data enables the algorithm to recommend the things we like based on our past interactions.
A similar process happens in weather forecasting, where the earlier weather data is collected and studied. After studying, they find patterns, and based on those patterns, prediction of future weather takes place.
This process is quite remarkable and intriguing in itself.
Technically speaking, a pool of data surrounds us, and the discrimination of this data enables us to see the patterns. These patterns can be manipulated or used as they are for considering future actions or decisions.
In Data Science, a particular process gets undertaken for transforming raw data into essential data that begins with data gathering and then splitting required data with that unessential data. The acquired data is processed further to find a pattern. Then the patterns are analyzed to decide future actions and predictions. At last, the data gets shown to the business and organizations. This final data aids the organizations in their decision-making process.
As the data available is enormous, an individual is essential to customize it in a helpful format. The person who collects and analyses this data is called a data scientist.
PROCESS OF DATA SCIENCE:
In Data Science, a particular process gets undertaken for transforming raw data into essential data
that begins with:
- Data gathering and then splitting required data with that unessential data.
- The acquired data is processed further to find a pattern.
- Then the patterns are analyzed to decide future actions and predictions.
- At last, the data gets shown to the business and organizations.
- This final data aids the organizations in their decision-making process.
Data Science is one of the expanding fields with in-demand careers. There is a wide range of career opportunities available for you to choose from, and there is a requirement for a particular skill set to understand and execute the work.
- Data scientists are usually great storytellers and communicators who are built-in with lots of curiosity.
- Apart from these, the technical skill set comprises a statistic master acquired with programming skills and database management.
Some career choices are
- Data Scientist,
- Data Analyst,
- Business analyst,
- Data Engineer,
- Machine Learning Engineer,
- Video game Programmer,
- Robotics Programmer,
Systems Architect and many more.
So here is an opportunity to enter into this ever-growing field with NCET’s one of the prime and most
advanced courses on data science. If you plan to dive deep into the data science category, you are in the right place. We welcome you to the best engineering college in Bengaluru, equipped with world-class infrastructure and facilities.