Date: 08th February, 2018
Time: 09:00am to 04:00pm
Venue: MBA Seminar Hall, Department of Civil Engineering, NCET
Topic: Workshop on Heat load calculations
Participants: Mechanical Students (46)
This One day Workshop was organized for 3nd year mechanical students of NCET. Mr. Shreenidhi Hungund, Head Engineering services given brief introduction about the Heat load calculation and its various applications in present trends. Mr. Varunkumar Sagarkar, head Digital engineering gave demonstration of Heat load calculation for students.
This One day Workshop was coordinated by Mr. Hareesh Naik, Assistant Professor and Mr. Prabhu K S, Assistant Professor, and Rama Murthy V, Lab Assistant, Mechanical Engineering Department under the guidance of Dr. N Kapilan, (HOD, Department of Mechanical Engineering).
Outcomes of the Workshop:
1. Students were able to get an overview of Heat load calculation technologies.
2. Students gain the knowledge about the Heat load calculation technologies.
3. Students were able to understand process steps to build up a model.
4. Students analyse the applications of Heat load calculation.
5. The practical knowledge was greatly enhanced through demonstration.