Course Details (CSE)
Leadership and Excellence in the field of Computer Science, Engineering & Technology.
- Leadership in Computer Science & Engineering education with global outlook and human values.
- To become a centre of excellence by creating knowledge through research in the area of Computer Science, Engineering & Technology.
- Maintain excellence in Computer Science & Engineering education through academic professionalism, teaching, curricula which reflect the changing needs of the society.
The Department of CSE is outstanding in every aspect of its function, excellence in teaching and research, and provides a broader educational experience. The experienced faculty of the department work rigorously to empower students with latest technologies so as to meet the increasing demands of the industries by conducting regular industry - institution interaction programmes.
The department aims not only to develop competitive individuals with excellent academic records who can innovatively address wide range of technical and societal problems, but also strives to create strong leaders who can rise to the expectations by initiating team works among the student community through workshops, conferences, clubs and technical forums. The department has well equipped R&Ds, a great platform where individuals can use their Learning skills to enhance knowledge blended with ethical values and pursue new areas of expertise to excel in their career.
- Provide quality, cutting-edge educational experiences to computing majors at the Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph. D levels.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the analysis of complex problems and the synthesis of solutions to those problems.
- To ensure that students are exposed to high-level programming languages and operating systems Contribute towards the advancement of computing science and technology.
- To impart strong communication skills and the ability to function effectively as part of a team.
- To enable the students to understand the impact of social, cultural and global aspects in their professional practice.
- To enable the students to design and develop full-fledged software applications.