Vision & Mission
- To transform the students as leaders in Civil Engineering to achieve professional excellence in the challenging future
- M1: To provide the Civil Engineering knowledge and skills for students through an excellent academic environment.
- M2: Adopting innovative teaching techniques using modern engineering tools for designing, modeling and analyzing the societal and environmental problems.
- M3: Developing Communication skill, leadership qualities through team work and skills for continuing education among the students.
- M4: To inculcate moral, ethical and professional values among students to serve the society.
- M5: Validate engineering knowledge through innovative research projects to enhance their employability and entrepreneurship skills.